Thursday 10 December 2015

Believe in the Dream cricket film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhJkS0dymYw

Out of all of the cricket films i have made this one is my favourite and the one I'm most proud of. It had a bigger budget to most of the other ones and i worked in the Verri Media office with a film maker called Alex Wykes. I worked as a camera assistant on the two days shoot and he used a C300 and a ronin steady cam. I then edited the footage and made the film in there office using there set up (they had three monitors that all worked together when using premier.) They had the grading plugin called Magic Bullet which i tested out and really liked the effects you could create such as the weird light streaks as seen in Interstellar. Another element that i really admired in the making of this film was using the ronin steady cam. I loved how it made every shot smooth even when running with it in your hands. I also like the fact that you can download an app for it and move it around using a phone. One day I want to get one for myself as they are an ideal way of stabilising shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment